Students New to the District

Eufaula High School requires the following documents before a student can be enrolled. Please call 918-689-2556 for additional information.

  • Birth Certificate

  • Shot Record

  • Transcript/grades from the previous school

  • Proof of residency

  • Social Security Card

  • CDIB/Tribal card (if applicable)

Students may not enroll until all documents are received by Eufaula High School.